All children are a blessing no matter how they have joined your family. We have been adopted by God and their is no other love story like it.
Both my husband and I are very passionate about God’s Word, and everything family. We have been married for thirteen years and enjoy some homesteading activities. We are slowly adapting to life in the county and loving it. I pray that something we share will be a blessing to you. We God all the praise and glory!
Our relationship with Jesus Christ is everything to us. It is important to be honest and forthright regarding what we believe. A person’s world view will ultimately shape what they believe to be true, and therefore will directly determine their values. These values will then be the basis for their actions. Therefore, our Christian world view will greatly impact what you see on this blog.
What we believe
- …the Bible is the Word of God, the final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, as described in the book of Acts.
- Mankind fell from the grace of God when Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden.
- The only remedy for sin is faith in Jesus Christ.
- Christ’s death and resurrection provides salvation for the soul, healing for the physical body and life abundant in Him.
- We believe in the Triune God, who is three in one (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).